donderdag 9 februari 2012

Readers' Statistics of my Blog: February 2012

WHO READS MY BLOG?

This is perhaps interesting for everybody to know!

First I have four official readers of my blog (= volgers) and three of them don't speak Dutch. The fourth person is Dutch.

NB: Concerning the statistics I can't present any people from Germany because my own views are always counted as well.

COUNTED VIEWS FROM July 2010 - February 2012:

1. United States (USA): 270 views

2. Brazil: 153 views

3. The Netherlands: 93 views

4. United Kingdom (UK): 91 views

5. Italy: 62 views

Mainly the quantity of views from Brasil is growing while the quantity of views from The Netherlands (= my target group) is diminishing. The quantity of views from Belgium (= a country where Dutch is one of the three official languages) is so small that it's not listed in the overall statistics.

As a consequence I will add some additional information in English or German from time to time to help my readers who don't speak Dutch.

Fasulye

2 opmerkingen:

  1. English, German and Dutch = good mix of Germanic languages =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for the applause! The Lingua Franca of my log is Dutch, but when I explain grammar, I will give more hints in German / English to make it more understandable for this majority of blog readers who haven't or haven't yet learned any Dutch.

    Fasulye

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen