NL: Hartelijk welkom aan Jimmy Mello (The Brazilian Polyglot) als nieuwe lezer van mijn blogwebsite en als nieuwe lezer van mijn Tweets op Twitter!
Ik heb me jouw blogwebsite ook bekeken!
ENG: Welcome to Jimmy Mello (The Brazilian Polyglot) as new reader of my blogwebsite and as new reader of my Tweets on Twitter!
I have also read through your blogwebsite!
Fasulye
Hello Fasulyie,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGood to see you have created a post to welcome me in your blog, I have been visiting it quite frequently, it is really good, I really think’d be better if all your posts were only in English, as his will help more and more people read it, as Dutch is not so common among us.
Best wishes
Jimmy
Hi Jimmy,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenyou are not such an anonymous person to me, as you present yourself well on your blogwebsite and your Twitter account. So therefore I am happy to have you as a reader of my blog.
I write my blog for myself and for my readers. I favourize Dutch as my blog language because I already post a lot in English on the HTLAL - language forum. Dutch and English are my advanced level foreign languages and I want to have a balance between them. So my blog gives me the chance to focus on Dutch when explaining my Danish study progress.
I know that my blog has readers without any knowledge of Dutch and my compromise is that from time to time I bilingual posts het in Dutch / English or even posts in English only, mainly those which deal with polyglottery in general.
Fasulye
Correction:
BeantwoordenVerwijderen... from time to time I write billingual posts in Dutch / English or even posts in English only ...
Fasulye